Dubai Visa - reliability is a realityOverview
Dubai is the most populous city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and the second largest emirate by territorial size after the capital, Abu Dhabi. Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country's legislature.The city of Dubai is located on the emirate's northern coastline and heads up the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. Dubai recently won the bid for the world expo 2020.
As of 2012, Dubai is the 22nd most expensive city in the world and the most expensive city in the Middle East. Dubai's hotel rooms were rated as the second most expensive in the world. Dubai was rated as one of the best places to live in the Middle East by American global consulting firm Mercer. Dubai and the UAE as a whole was ranked first in the Middle East in terms of women's rights.
What do I need to know before I apply for the AE visa?
Service visa application
1· A clear passport data page of the applicant.
2. Male applicant must be 30 years of age and above
3. Female applicant must be 30 years of age and above.
4. Any male or female applicant less than 30 must send his/her parent, guardian, spouse or relative passport data page.
5. From the [no 3], the guardian passport data page will also be appliedto enable immigration approve the visa of the applicant who is less than 30 years of age.
6. The guardian or spouse or relative must have the same surname with the applicant who is less than 30 years of age.
Tourist visa application
1. Male applicant must be 40years of age and above.
2. Female applicant must be 30 years and above.
3. Any males or female less than 30 years must also send his/her parent, guardian, spouse, or relative passport data page.
4. The guardian or spouse or relative must have the same surname with the applicant who is less than 30 years of age.
Infant visa application
1· Visa application for Infant and children between the ages of 1-10must be accompanied by mother's passport data page only.
2· A copy of their birth certificate is necessary if [The couple have adifferent surname]
3· A marriage certificate is necessary, if[ The have father or the couple have different surname from the infant]
4· Applicant with a USA passport is exempted and can travel with his or her USA passport into Dubai without visa.
What are the AE Visa Requirements?
When travelling to Dubai, you should also have proof of hotel accommodation and a return ticket to show the immigration on arrival and your Nigerian passport gets stamped with a 14-day visa. We assures you of affordable flights, hotel accommodations and airport pickup to help make acquiring your visa very easy
How Can I Apply Now?
To get a tourist visa to Dubai, all you need to do is apply here with a scan of your data page and a passport photograph. You also need evidence of flight and hotel bookings. Book the most affordable flights and hotels with us. Start you Visa application today with us by filing the form below and our visa assistant will contact you.
When can I apply for a AE visa?
Provided all required documents are submitted correctly, visas are normally issued by email within 3 to 5 working days of your application.
Some travelers today fall sick or have accidents whilst abroad. They face non-medical risks including travel delays, loss of passport or loss of baggage. With Our travel insurance, you no longer have to worry about these unforeseen risks. It is affordable reliable and broad. Travel in style and be covered today. If you desire our insurance package, please specify in the form below
What are the AE Embassy contact details?